Monday, October 11, 2010

Random fotos






Last week one of our cars broke down, so I had to stay home pretty much everyday except on Tuesday that I had to the doctor for Emma's 1 year well chek up. Yeah, she is almost 15 months but I did not get that done because of some insurance changes. Anyway, she weighs 24.5 lbs and she is 32.5 inches tall. She is one big Bartlett girl.
Noah begged me everyday to put him in the crib with Emma. He loves playing with Emma and also loves taking her toys from her. I have also found Noah twice this month inside the bassinet, how weird is that! During nap time, I guess he tries new adventures and he ends up in there but the funny thing is that he can't climb out so he has to cry for me to come get him. I hope the bassinet still works, Noah is a 35 lb kid.
Last Saturday, Emma took her first steps. She walked a long distance but she was wobbling the whole time. It was funny and exciting to see her walk

No comments:

Post a Comment