On Saturday, Noah wore his big boy underwear for the first time. He was clean for 1 hour before he had an accident. He was uncomfortable and brought me to the spot where all the pee was. I cleaned the floor, changed Noah's underwear, and waited for the next accident. Noah went pee pee several times and he even went caca in the toilet but it did make him very uncomfortable. We did put a diaper on him when he went to bed. The adventure continued in my sleep, I had nightmares all night long about Noah peeing everywhere in the house. I would wake up every time screaming: Noah, no! Funny isn't it? I bet Noah had some funny dreams or nightmares too. I mean he has been wearing his diapers since he was born.
The next day, Sunday, he didn't have an accident all morning but he had to wear his diapers at church. He didn't have an accident until 6pm when I left somewhere and Joe had to clean his mess, hahaha He did not have an accident for the rest of the day.
Monday, he had a caca accident. I knew it make him really nervous to go caca in the toilet but I did not want to put a diaper on him. So He went caca in his underwear, oh so gross. Anyway Noah did fine the rest of the day. Tuesday, another caca accident. Some days he can go pee 5 times in 1 hour- this makes Joe upset and he is not the one staying with him all day. This week something new happened, Noah peed over the top of his potty chair. So he got the chair and floor dirty. So I had another nightmare in which his pee would get us wet. Oh...I'm so done with these kind of nightmares and I bet so is Noah. He woke up this morning with the biggest eye bags for kid.
Amiga que bueno que ya empezo!!! pero una cosa deberias nada mas empezar por el dia y cuando ya el ya no tenga accidentes por el dia comienzas por la noche que es lo mas dificil. NO se asi estoy tratando de acerlo yo.
ReplyDeleteGood Job Noah! And poop is no fun to clean up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete