Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring break means my parents and litttle bro come to visit me, yepee!

I had a fabulous week while my parents where in town. I was spoiled once more by my dear madre. She made me mi chicharroncito de chancho, mi cevichito, un lomito saltado and that was all I think. Oh good food! I love my family. My mama, daddy and little brother, Martin, had a great time with the kids. Yes, they only come visit the kids seem like sometimes. Joe was busy at work (tax season) but he joined us Saturday for a Museum trip. Gracias mamita, papita y bemba por venir a visitarme! Los amo!

Day at the Phoenix Botanical Gardens


Crazy palm tree



Mi papa tratando de hacer fuego como lo hacia en Huarocondo.

Day at the Phoenix Zoo






Cool cactus slide. You only see this in AZ, I bet.



1 comment: