Noah and I went to Target to get a backpack. He obviously picked the one with the train design on it. He started school Thursday, February 24th 2011. We got ready in the morning and left with plenty of time to get to school. The school is only 6 minutes away but there is traffic in the morning especially in the school zone. Noah has a little trouble expressing himself, so he started speech therapy at the school. He is learning lots and getting better at expressing himself everyday. He is speaking more English but I still talk to him in Spanish so that he still learn and be bilingual. He had a very hard time the first two days I dropped him off. I had some tears after I left him crying. The following Monday, the bus came to pick him up and he was happy to get in it. He loves school! He has Show and Share every Friday so far he has brought: a potato, quinoa, rock, and soup (can). Oh so fun! I enjoy taking Emma to the library for story time and shake and rattle. We have so girl time together.
| Noah's cool backpack |
| My big boy |
| Bye Emma! I'll be back later, don't miss me. |
| Te amo hermanita! |
| Ok Emma, we really have to go now. |
| Taking care of mama panda and baby panda. |
![]() |
| Noah riding the school bus for the very first time |
![]() |
| Up he goes |
| Coming back home-Noah is sitting on the last seat in the corner next to the window. |
| Noah! You did it! |



No comments:
Post a Comment