This was the first year since I have been in the ward that we celebrated Pioneer day. We had a nice breakfast and the primary children performed a play titled the seagulls and the crickets.It was really short but it was awesome! When I think of the Latter Day Saint pioneers feelings of gratitude and love fill my heart. I want to be as valiant and courageous as they were for what I believe.
We also celebrated Kady's birthday and since we had so many other birthdays earlier in the month, Noah thought that pato (duck) should also had a birthday and Emma could not be left alone so we also celebrated dolly's birthday.
We also celebrated Kady's birthday and since we had so many other birthdays earlier in the month, Noah thought that pato (duck) should also had a birthday and Emma could not be left alone so we also celebrated dolly's birthday.
| Crickets |
| Seagulls |
| Three legged race |
| Kady's birthday |
| Pato's birthday, good thing we used a toy cake and toys we already had. |
| Dolly's birthday |
No comments:
Post a Comment