Joe was invited to go camping with the Boy Scouts last Saturday. They needed another adult to come along with the Scout leader. All the young men who signed up to go cancelled and so Joe was a little sad. The Scout leader still had to go to teach a class and he would also bring his 5 year old son with him. He told Joe he could come along if he really wanted too and that he could bring Noah with him. So, Joe packed himself and I helped him with Noah. I was a little nervous about Joe going alone with Noah. Many thoughts came to my mind such as: Noah will get lost, Noah will cry at night, Noah will be sad and cold and then I figured that I needed to trust Joe. They left Friday at 4 p.m. and came back Saturday at 2:30 p.m. both in good shape "whole". According to Joe, Noah said at night time home and mama. He loves me! I knew it!
 |
| Nico and Noah were really cold in the morning |
 |
| Most likely throwing a rock. |
 |
| Isn't that the cutest camping chair...not ours! |
 |
| Eating his frozen granola bar. |
Too cute! I'm glad it went well for them.
ReplyDeleteyou can get those camping chairs at costco and sam's club they rock! Looks like daddy and him had a blast!
ReplyDelete