He was very clumsy last week. He got all his boo boos during nap time. Who knows what he actually does instead of sleep? I seriously don't even know how he got his bruises, he cries to much for me to know when he is really hurt. Poor kid!
Oh heck yes!!!! Daniel always had a something. It is a boy thing you know!. I remember Daniel would roll down the stairs more than once back in Utah... I always freaked out! but so far he seems to be normal LOL... They are kids they can bend! :) Hope your little one gets better soon!. Hugs, -Sara
Oh heck yes!!!!
ReplyDeleteDaniel always had a something. It is a boy thing you know!.
I remember Daniel would roll down the stairs more than once back in Utah... I always freaked out! but so far he seems to be normal LOL...
They are kids they can bend! :)
Hope your little one gets better soon!.
Hugs,
-Sara